Optimum Nutrition (ON)
- 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
- 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- Whey protein microfractions from whey protein isolate and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate
- Use first thing in the morning, before/after exercise or after weight training
Serious weight gain goals require serious calories. Unfortunately, those who need the extra calories most often have a hard time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, a highly- active metabolism, weaker appetite and on-the-run lifestyle can make it a real challenge to get enough calories from food. With 1,250 calories and 50 grams of protein per serving, you’ve got lots to gain from ON’s Serious Mass. Get serious about your sizable ambitions with Serious Mass.